Sunday, August 10, 2008

ROAD TRIP!! WHOOO WHOOO

Well, we are off on an adventure... it is Stephanie, Jimmy, Kaitlin and me! Unlikely foursome on to Utah to go to a wedding! Jim's to be exact.
We rented a van big enough (almost) to carry all our stuff and other people's stuff and most important, CAR FOOD! Car food is a science really. You should chose food that will not look to bad when someone gets motion sickness....... not! Really, healthy car food is a blasphmy.... it has to be Ding Dongs, Cheezeits, string cheese *ok I'm not that insensitive to healthyfood*, Carmel and Strawberry rice cakes, sparkling water, and so on and so on. Maps are optional on a road trip. Adventure a must!
We left David at home due to the fact he doesn't travel too well, gets wrinkled you know. So I will miss him, but we are filling the time with family, dinners, more family and driving, driving.
We will leave very early in the a.m. and travel all day.
I made a dress for the wedding, but unbeknowst to me, my body decided to add some weight and when I finished it, it didn't fit! Help! So shopping will be in the agenda as well.
I hope to add to this blog during the week, so stay tuned and remember, car food is good only on the road!

No comments: