Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's been 5 months and who is counting?

This is how my life goes... I get all involved with writing a blog and really, really intend to keep it up and oops, life happens and I let it slide.

I am in such admiration to those who continually edit, add and share *you know who you are*!

Since June, I have been steadily taking care of the living trust that my parents left and trying to do the right thing. As a result, it is done and spoken for and I am now able to move ahead with our personal plans.

1. Buy a house, make it a home
2. Live in said house without eating beans and rice everyday...whew! that will be a relief for David!
3. Adjust to living with all my neighbors being 55 years or older! Not bad since I am on the slightly above but not on the downside of that age!
4. Paint, Paint, Paint till I see no more neutral colors!
5. Have an Open House.... maybe in 3 months!!!

Not a long list, but certainly multi layered! Oh yeah, I posted a picture finally... that's me in my Xb... crusin' for a brusin' !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haaahaaa! Now that you've changed your background to a Thanksgiving one, you have to go find a new one for Christmas!! I had so much fun with you this holiday weekend. Thanks for all the help with everything- I <3 you!