Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday Hustle

Well, here we are in December. Welcome December, how's it going? On December 6th, my mom would have been 89. She left this hemisphere on June 6th. I think she wanted to be able to say, "I was 88 and a HALF when I went to the other side!". I miss her. a lot.
But I am successfully staying busy with typical stuff... well, maybe not typical for most, but for me. I am singing in the Stake Choir this year *I missed last year because of my operation* and so we have dress rehersal Sat. Dec. 5th at 8:00 a.m. ~ Come home, load the driveway with treasures gone bad an have a garage sale! Tomorrow is the performance... next weekend Stephanie and I will cater a wedding reception, the following weekend a family reunion with David's family and then Christmas in Napa!
Whew! Oh yeah, I am working at Cisco as a contractor and it is an interesting assignment...updating over 400 forms with new language and format. Tedious and time consumming but a job nevertheless!
David and I are still trying to find a home to purchase. Saw one on Thursday, which was pretty cool, but someone had put an offer on it that morning. Drat! Next....

No comments: