Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sibling mystery

I will never figure my sister out and I already have! How can one person spend their life capsulized by anger and thinking that nothing will be effected by that? Just wondering. When we were growing up, she was the Alpha child by a long shot. The rest of us just went along for the bumpy ride. I decided early on that by annoying everyone and teasing the living daylights out of the group, I would get some attention ~ negative was fine, just pay SOME attention over here... I guess I was hard to live with, but maturity found it's way to my MO and I changed. Not so for Chris. Her very distinctive handwriting on an envelope is always reason for concern. Do you really know what is going to be inside? Nay Nay, but you can almost guarantee you don't want to find out.... however curiosity always gets the better of you and BAM! there it is... cynical, backhanded comments and the subject matter is always - you guessed it - Chris.

Got the letter Thursday. Opened on the way to the house. Stared in disbelief at contents. Showed it to David *(always the calm head in the house). Filed it in the round container that has residual smells of rotten food and whala! all done. Reply? Don't think so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what did it say this time?